Wednesday 18 July 2007

New! Neu! Noueau! Nuevo!

The great thing about moving to another country is that everything is new! New language, new people, new food, new problems, new stupid TV shows, etc. Even a supermarket becomes exciting again: I could spend hours and hours in just one Tesco looking at all the new products not knowing which one to get first...best I would like to try them all at once. Or the tube: at home I did not like to take the tube at all, since it´s always packed, it´s dark, it´s incredibly hot in there and it doesn´t smell nice. Same over here, but hey it´s new...so taking the tube is in fact great again...Yesterday I spend ages on the TalkTalk broadband helpline, but instead of getting pissed off I just listen to a new waiting line music, new recurring announcements and it didn´t bother me at all. It was great! It was new! I wonder how long that will last...

No comments: