Friday 3 August 2007

My Artist Of The Week.


To make this blog at least a bit more interesting for everyone (including myself), I decided to do this "My Artist Of The Week“-thingy. It's proven one's worth before, as when you google the term you end up with 113.000.000 entries - which tells me I can't be so wrong on that one...:)
But anyways, since the word "artist" is a quite elastic term, it can be anything from an illustrator, artist, fire-breather, photographer, sorcerer, poet, designer or you name it. So the first one to enter this glorious new category is gonna be the artist Andrew McAttee. He himself describes his art as a type of dreamlike comic pop - which leaves nothing left to say I guess. Please go and have a look or even better two at his fancy paintings:



1 comment:

Charles Edward Frith said...

So. Is it Boney M or The Smiths? ;)